So now that you’ve narrowed down on your preferred community and unit, here are what to expect as we move forward.
1.) Reserve the unit
- Your broker/property consultant will send you forms needed to reserve your preferred unit and/or parking.
- Reservation fee for a condo unit is Php20,000 and for the parking is Php10,000
- You’ll get your receipt soon as the reservation is made
2.) After reservation, we’ll collect the following so DMCI can start preparing the “Contract to Sell”.
- Valid gov’t issues ID w/ 3 specimen signature
- Copy of Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of address. Usually billing statements of utilities.
- Choose and sign your preferred payment term.
- Details of your representative if you are based overseas. We will prepare the special power of attorney.
3.) DMCI will give you a call to verify your information
4.) Signing of “Contract to Sell”
- Once the contract is ready we’ll send you a copy and schedule a meeting with you or your representative to sign the contract
- Issue post dated checks for the monthly down payment. There’s also an option of auto debit arrangement (BPI and BDO).
5.) When you are finished with your monthly down payments, we’ll facilitate your home loan / bank financing application to settle the balance. You can also settle the balance in cash if you prefer.
6.) When the unit is ready, the turn over process will kick in. We will also be there to assist you.
Give us a try
List your property with us and experience utmost professionalism, integrity and care. Stand out with our immersive virtual tour technology and impress your prospect buyer or tenant.List Your Property